WHO should use the intermediary organisations: every student deserves the unique opportunity of travelling abroad, but only those with personality and initiative dare to do it.
Intermediary organizations are here to help those students without the initial strength to go for it and we help them along the time abroad during their personal growing, a crucial step for their future.
This is like those booking their holidays through a travel agency and those backpacking on their own: paying to feel safe and relaxed.
WHY using an intermediary organisation:
- Attractive destinations like Barcelona, Madrid or Tenerife are likely to offer host companies not taking care of students and the quality of their internships: they can have students all year around so they don’t care about them.
We make sure of the quality of the learning and we solve or even change location of students in case of issues.
2. Culture shock for weaker students makes a higher impact on them and turn the beginning of the internship into a stressing situation.
We make welcome meetings and keep instant mobile texting contact during the first two weeks for immediate answers.
3. Issues/ conflicts / misunderstandings being alone in a foreign country may turn into a nightmare.
Small issues may become huge problems if we do not take care of them at the very beginning.
4. We make health problems and insurance paperwork in hospitals easy for the students.
5. We are PARENTS & TEACHERS peace of mind at their home country.
Tenerife Job Training…Traveling to learn…Learning to travel