Here is what the family is looking for:
1. A lady aged over 21 – no maximum age.
2. Native Spanish speaker.
3. Cheerful and sociable.
4. We do not need someone who speaks good English – this is an opportunity for them to learn!
5. Willing to speak to our family in Spanish.
6. Someone who enjoys living in a family and likes children.
7. Willing to look after the children for a few hours a week (no more than 8 hours).
8. Able to cook and willing to help with some meal preparation.
9. Willing to go into Elizabeth (7 years) and Leo’s (5 years) school once a week to talk to the children in Spanish.
10. Willing to pay for own flights.
In return the family offers you:
1. A private living suite with bedroom, bathroom, TV, internet connection and office.
2. Free food and accommodation.
3. No domestic or housekeeping work apart from some meal preparation.
4. Part-time English tuition – 2 x 3 hour English classes per week at a College nearby.
5. Chance to live as part of a large and happy British family!
6. The family loves to visit different places at the weekend and will take the lady with them if she wishes to come!
If you are interested, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org